Growth Rate Combo Chart – MS Power BI Custom Visuals
- The complete basic functionality of the built-in combo chart visual: you can have two data sets; one is displayed as a bar chart and the other as a line
- On top of it selection of several bar chart pairs and displaying the percentage difference between each pair (growth rate)
- Adjusting size, colour and position of the basic chart elements
And this is how you can use it (again containing premium features – see below):
Activate the premium features for the first time
The Growth Rate Combo Chart Visual can be used with its basic feature set for free of charge. For a one time fee of €9.99 you can activate the following premium features:
- Displaying absolute value difference instead of percentage
- Hiding the Category Selection Menu
- Size and colour of the growth rate lines
- Size, colour and background colour of the growth ellipses that contain the values
- Colour of the growth rate values
- Different customization options (colour, size, units, decimals and position) for bars and line data labels
Please fill the below activation form. For payment and administration purposes a DJEENI account must be created. If you already have a DJEENI account then only fill the email and password fields; otherwise the registration fields, too.
Extend premium feature activation for free of charge
Premium features’ activation must be renewed every 90 days with the following conditions:
- During the 90 days active period you can use the premium features and modify their settings
- Between 91-365 days after the last activation, you can use the premium features but cannot modify their settings. The activation period of the premium features can be extended (another 90 days free of charge) by filling out the below form.
- If the activation is not extended within 365 days then the premium features are inactivated and all settings are reversed to its default value. The premium features need to be activated for the first time again.